PDA

View Full Version : Monterey Cobra get together

shlbsnake
July 15th, 2012, 10:05 PM
I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Monterey get together on Aug 17-19. Not sure on the details but I know that Shelby INC is letting a few of the most histrically significant cars out of the museum for it and I heard they are trying to get 500+ cobras there for a tribute.
Tony

Slither
July 16th, 2012, 07:33 PM
Sounds awesome[thumb]! Wish I could go...

Will you make it?

RJacobsen
July 16th, 2012, 08:48 PM
I'll be there in the corral at Laguna Seca on Saturday, driving the car to the event, taking the camera. :D

shlbsnake
July 16th, 2012, 11:29 PM
Sounds awesome[thumb]! Wish I could go...

Will you make it?

I will be there unless it rains. It is about a 7 hour drive.

Slither
July 18th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Well guys - be safe, have fun , and let us see the photos[thumb]!

RJacobsen
September 7th, 2012, 04:37 PM
Well Monteray came and went, lots of photos out there on the net, here's the resurected Flintstone Cobra during the parade laps around Laguna Seca.
and on the road

pgermond
September 7th, 2012, 05:20 PM
Rod,

You did an exceptional job with your car (I saw it when it was all chopped up and scattered all over your garage)! [thumb]

Glenview289
September 7th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Looks great Rod. Brian and I appreciate what it took to get it where you are. We did a lot of rework and rebuild, but you reinvented that Cobra. Now its time to enjoy!

Bill & Brian

Slither
September 7th, 2012, 11:49 PM
Yes, what a labor of love! Looks great Rod[thumb]. Hope you are enjoying it as much now as you did while the build was on...

Buzz
September 10th, 2012, 07:52 PM
Rod and Bill & Brian, You guys are the inspirational gurus of Unique Cobra rebuilds. My lil' Cobra had a rescue from a tough life too, but nothing compared to what y'all accomplished. After all these years though, she looks better and better and still puts a big smile on my face every day of the week.