PDA

View Full Version : Ready for Homecoming?

PhillipM
February 28th, 2011, 09:15 PM
Are you ready for homecoming? My entry form arrived 2 days ago and I plan to be there. If you have never been on a cruise with 50 cobra's, it is a sight to see. See you there, attached are a few photos from last yr.

Phillip

weaver
March 4th, 2011, 10:38 AM
We mailed Homecoming entry forms out last week, if you haven't recieved your's and plan to attend please call us and we will send you one.

Alan 256-546-2395

weaver
March 23rd, 2011, 01:58 PM
Entry deadline is coming up April 1, if you plan on attending get your entry in asap.

eliminator
March 24th, 2011, 06:42 AM
I will be there. :banana:

Am I ready, no, but I have time to get ready.:)

davebetts
March 24th, 2011, 02:49 PM
Sandy nor I will be making the trip, now it's her parents to attend to. My Dad passed last October, Mom in a nursing home. Sandy has her Dad (92) in the nursing home and her Mom (88) will not go.
We are just doing what we can, but coming to homecoming is not an option this year. Sorry not to join all. Hopefully, next year.

KrAzEcJ
March 24th, 2011, 03:44 PM
Josh and I will there. Sent the form back today and hotel is booked.

mkassab
March 25th, 2011, 05:32 AM
Ahhh... our first year with the completed Cobra project. We're such rockies, we even ordered sweat shirts!

Mark and Mel (a.k.a. Maryellen)

weaver
March 27th, 2011, 10:47 AM
Good to hear you are coming CJ, I look forward to seeeing you and your car!

KrAzEcJ
March 27th, 2011, 04:22 PM
Thanks Alan, just me and Josh this year. Sally cant come because of my daughter going to Prom with a date. I did give Sally a brush up lesson on the use of my shotgun since I wont be home though.

weaver
April 14th, 2011, 07:58 AM
Anyone wanting to come to Homecoming and didn't get a enrty form please call us, we are turning in a head count for catering and t shirts. If you can't come and want to order a shirt give us a call so we won't run short.

Alan

juanone
April 16th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Alan, my Unique sweat shirts are all worn out. Making any new ones for Homecoming? I would like to have an extra large if you do. I'll ask Rick to pick it up at Homecoming.