PDA

View Full Version : Surprise Visitor

pgermond
February 12th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Just before heading to Baja for a week of fishing and Super Bowl I received an e-mail from a fellow Unique owner - "Master" (Scott Baeten). He said he was going to be in town on business and wondered if I want to get together. A long story short.... we met down on the River the night before I left, had a couple of drinks, some dinner, and some great conversation (last time we saw each other was at Homecoming 5-years ago).

I had expected to come home and find that he had posted some outlandish tale about our escapades that night..... all of which I could deny because my wife was with me :)

Naumoff
February 13th, 2010, 05:33 AM
Any pictures to back up your claim?:)

pgermond
February 13th, 2010, 08:55 AM
Sorry Tony, not a one..... although the cocktail waitress can vouch for us :)

Slither
February 14th, 2010, 12:40 AM
... although the cocktail waitress can vouch for us :)

Why did she take the pictures:confused:?

;)

But, did you go on a cruise:3g:???

Naumoff
February 14th, 2010, 04:31 AM
What was the name of the gin joint and the waitress?;)

pgermond
February 14th, 2010, 08:14 AM
No cruise..... no picture..... The Virgin Sturgeon..... don't remember her name :D

Master
February 24th, 2010, 06:09 PM
Phil you are way to modest, the waitress was hitting on phil telling him he looked like tom sellick (Magnum PI) and phils wife is a good sport and funny lady. We did have a great time and the gin and tonics were super powerful. I think at one time we were planning summer vacations in kentucky and other great ideas of the moment. With all kidding aside I had a great visit and hope you guys can make it east this summer if it fits your busy retirement schedule :).

pgermond
February 24th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Happy to hear you made it out of Sacramento without an incident :D Be sure to give me a holler next time you are in the neighborhood.