PDA

View Full Version : Unique Motorcars ID Booklet

Jerry Cowing
January 12th, 2010, 09:55 AM
At last year's Unique Homecoming, I volunteered to put together a Unique Motorcars ID booklet with everyone's picture standing beside their Cobras.

So far, I have only received 6 pictures. Haven't even received one from the Weavers, hint, hint. That's not much of an ID booklet.

The next Unique Homecoming in May 2010 is quickly approaching. If you are interested in having your picture in this identification booklet (even old pictures of those who have sold their Cobras), send me your pictures and whatever else you would like included like your address or phone number if you want that included. It's always nice to have this kind of information for those that may be traveling through your town to drop in and visit you.

There are no rules for your pictures, except no nude fat guys please. If you want to take a picture in front of your business and state something about the services you provide, that's fine too. Send your pictures/info to jrcowing@cox.net.

The booklet would only be distributed to those that have contributed to the booklet.

Alan/Maurice, maybe you could email this to all your past and present Unique owners or include this infromation with your homecoming packet.

Hope everyone is having a great New Year.

Tony Radford
January 12th, 2010, 01:26 PM
Jerry, make it 7.

arrowdriver
January 15th, 2010, 07:58 PM
That might be because most of our cars look better than the owners.

Jerry Cowing
January 17th, 2010, 11:40 AM
No problem. If requested, I will replace any face with Charlton Heston or any other you prefer. :-)

Naumoff
January 17th, 2010, 11:43 AM
I sent Jerry this one. Thanks again Jerry.

http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/18/medium/Cobra_at_Dares_Beach_30_March_2006_0011.jpg

Jerry Cowing
January 17th, 2010, 11:44 AM
Tony Radford,

How about sending me a picture via email. I think the picture imbedded in this web site will be much too small (5 KB) for the booklet.

Tony,
Disregard. When I double clicked on the picture, it enlarged to 130 KB, so I saved the larger picture.

Thanks,

Jerry Cowing
January 17th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Tony Naumoff,

Received your picture via email the other day. Thanks much.

Naumoff
January 17th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Tony Naumoff,

Received your picture via email the other day. Thanks much.

No, Thank you Jer for putting this together. Sending a picture was easy.:)

Jerry Cowing
January 24th, 2010, 09:27 AM
Interesting. 186 views so far and I've only received 10 pictures. Maybe there's not much interest in this? Seemed like there was a lot of interest at the Unique Homecoming.

arrowdriver
January 24th, 2010, 10:03 AM
I uploaded a photo of my car, sans driver since the car looks better that way, so feel free to use that one if you like. I'd insert it here if I knew how but don't.

Well sonofagun, it did get inserted and if you click on it you get the full sized one.

dmswann
January 25th, 2010, 10:21 AM
Attached is a picture of me, Betty and the FIA.

twanita
February 2nd, 2010, 08:19 PM
hi jerry- here is my photo. thanks, jim ofria, andover, mass.