PDA

View Full Version : Carlisle Pa

weaver
May 8th, 2008, 07:29 AM
Anyone planning on going to Carlisle next week, if you do stop by and see us. They moved us to the opposite end of the building across from ERA, we had been in the same space since the begining but our space became a Carlisle Production products display. We will set up on Thursday morning and leave Sunday around noon.

Alan

Jeff 427
May 8th, 2008, 08:02 AM
Was planning to see you guys.................. but my youngest son graduates from college that same weekend!!!!!! YEA!!!!

Aggressor
May 8th, 2008, 08:45 AM
Alan, I just talked to your mom a few minutes ago. If you have a handbrake in stock bring it to Carlisle and I'll pick it up on Saturday morning.

Thanks,

-Geary

Jim Harding
May 8th, 2008, 09:23 AM
I plan to just make a day trip up there on Saturday, and I'll be sure to stop by and shoot the bull with you guys. Have a safe trip up there too.

weaver
May 8th, 2008, 12:13 PM
Jim, are you driving your silver car up?

Alan

Naumoff
May 8th, 2008, 03:33 PM
I am driving up on Friday with a friend who is picking up his windscreen for his ERA and then we are driving our Cobras up on Saturday.

I will be seeing you all both days.:3g:

sllib
May 9th, 2008, 04:52 AM
Maurice;
I'll be there Sat. morning. Just a reminder about the SBF lower pipe (and grommets?) and the wiper motor clamp rubber we talked about on the phone.

Jim Harding
May 9th, 2008, 09:11 AM
Jim, are you driving your silver car up?

Alan

That's correct Alan [thumb]
The black one is still on the disabled list :(

weaver
May 9th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Jim, we should have room on Sat if you want to park in our booth, the silver car was a big hit last year.

Alan

Jim Harding
May 9th, 2008, 01:34 PM
If I can get her cleaned up and the frame waxed this week, I'll check in with you when I arrive Saturday. Thanks for the offer [thumb]

davebetts
May 12th, 2008, 01:01 PM
I will not be attending this year. My Antique Engines ( Hit 'n Miss) club has a show that same weekend out in Bangor PA.
I had a great time this year at Homecoming. Met alot of good people, especially liked when the pack ( 40 Cobras) drove through town after the dinner at the park. We ended up back at the Hotel. Did anyone find the parking lot in town and get to view the street stuff?
PS The Explorer towed great all the way home, OverDrive Off was the magic. Got 13.5 mpg on the way home.

Jim Harding
May 14th, 2008, 09:09 AM
Jim, we should have room on Sat if you want to park in our booth, the silver car was a big hit last year.

Alan

Rats..... the aftermath of last weekends storms has caused me to probably nix going to Carlisle this year. Too iffy to tell right now, but if I can get things cleaned up around the homestead enough to please the other half, then maybe I won't feel too guilty going out to play with the fellers. Looks like a 50 - 50 chance :(

Naumoff
May 14th, 2008, 03:33 PM
Jim, The yard can wait. The mess will be there when you get back.:)

Hire some day laborers. Can't Joanne see you have a bum leg?
Carlisle come only once a year.

Give me some more time I can think of a bunch more reasons to go.:D

Jim Harding
May 15th, 2008, 09:28 AM
He He He :) Yeah Tony, I've got a few of my own, but she has a way of seeing right through me. Odds looking better today, providing the rain that is supposed to start tonight and/or tomorrow is light and not another down pore.

Naumoff
May 18th, 2008, 08:08 PM
It was great to see everyone on Saturday.
Geary, I am sorry I missed you. We will have to make a trip up to visit you and Glenn.
We ran out when the sky started to darking up and the wind was gusting.

Made it all the way home without rain. The skies were open, blue and sunny to the South.

Great cruise.

I drove up in the rain Friday to my friend Frank's. I love my soft top and heater.:D