PDA

View Full Version : Countdown to Homecoming

eliminator
February 26th, 2008, 05:30 AM
Something to think about, we are only 8 weeks out from Homecoming.......

So don't let it sneak up on you, the time will be moving fast. Spring is right around the corner.

will butterworth
February 26th, 2008, 07:51 AM
come on, us go, be here before you can count to 25.Did you get a deer this time. And a coyote?My man what makes the southern lightning got busted--no shine for homecoming. Tornadoes here last night on al. ga. state linesome homes gone,only steps left,dashed to basement in skivies,thats how fast it hit. Moving 60 to 80 mph,so weather folks say.Will stand down for now. Will-alabama

Jerry Cowing
February 26th, 2008, 09:50 AM
Hi Will,

We've been having a lot of tornados here at Eglin AFB also. Luckily, I moved a couple Marine MV-22 Ospreys into a hanger because a tornado was seen about an hour after I moved the aircraft that passed right over where I had them parked on the ramp. The weather cell took out a few car port style structures used to cover the aircraft on Eglin's ramp, hit Milton FL and also hit a small town between Montgomery and Birmingham (Prattville I think it's called?).

Did you have any damage?

Naumoff
February 26th, 2008, 09:58 AM
I won't make it again this year.
Sister-in-law and my best friend are getting married that weekend and I am the best man.:mad:

will butterworth
February 27th, 2008, 01:41 PM
had a few shingles blown off, was very lucky, hit about two miles south and went across eastward leaving a trail of destruction.Will-alabama

brfutbrian
February 28th, 2008, 11:51 AM
i just got off the phone with hampton inn. the price jumped 20 bucks a nite from last year. so dont be surprised . later, brian

eliminator
February 29th, 2008, 05:21 AM
Brian,

Mine was the same....must be you.....riff raft....trouble maker!!

weaver
February 29th, 2008, 05:38 AM
What price did they give you? Tell them you are with the Unique Homecoming.

Alan

brfutbrian
February 29th, 2008, 10:18 AM
alan, she quoted me 95 a nite. i asked if that was the unique homecoming price and she said the room was 115 regular. i didnt talk to susan cause she wasnt there when i called. i was just going to give her hard time about the price when i checked in. whats the price supposed to be? wasnt it 75 last year? could it just be a surcharge for being a yankee ?? later , brian

diegokid
February 29th, 2008, 05:08 PM
Must be the yankee thang.