PDA

View Full Version : Unique Performance

weaver
November 8th, 2007, 04:27 PM
If you haven't heard about the problems Unique Performance is having try Googling them, I knew they were in trouble but not this kind of trouble. We get calls and emails from people who think we are them, at one time they went by Unique Motorcars and tried scamming some of our suppliers telling them we had opened a shop in Texas and asked them to donate parts for a special project they were working on, we confronted them about it and covinced them to change their name. I saw them at Barrett Jackson last year with their million dollar display and told the guy with me they would never last, guess I was right.

Alan

TurnpikeBoy
November 8th, 2007, 04:35 PM
....from beginning to end. It is also a revealing statement that there are people out there with $175,000 to $200,000++ for an old Mustang.

That's the diplomatic view. Being something less than diplomatic, I'm stunned at the number of real dumba$$es out there, with a whole lot more money than sense. Which begs the question, where does the green come from? Can't all be drug money.

Evidently a good number burned by these S.O.B.'s; no tears for them from this crabby old goat.

brfutbrian
November 8th, 2007, 05:28 PM
now who really couldnt see this coming ? its been shady since the first 500E was sold at barrett jackson a few years back. if you ask me that was a ploy just to set the price for the cars that followed.lots of hollywood style hype blessed by cs himself. what could go wrong? later , brian