PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming Photos anyone?

juanone
May 13th, 2007, 05:06 PM
Hi all,

I was not able to go to the Homecoming but wish I would have been able to. However, anyone has photos of Homecoming they want to share please post here.

Thanks, and hope everyone made it home safe.

Juan

bittentoo
May 13th, 2007, 07:13 PM

bittentoo
May 13th, 2007, 07:19 PM
And the Professor was overcome with disappointment.....

eliminator
May 14th, 2007, 05:43 AM
Will post some later, trying to get organized after the vacation.

Ok here are the few I took, most of mine are all video.

weaver
May 14th, 2007, 05:44 AM
I will try and post some pics tonight, it is going to be a really busy day today and we leave for Carlisle on Wed. I think everyone had a great time at this years Homecoming, it is alot of work putting it together but we enjoy seeing all our old friends and making new ones. Thanks to everyone who made it here this year.

Alan

pgermond
May 14th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Looks like Will was overcome with all the excitment.....

will butterworth
May 14th, 2007, 01:26 PM
missed you, buddy,hot day and an old dog like me , well, i just konked out for a while.Met Jacobson and wife from Roseville, Ca. , you have some good neighbors.I missed Brent, Ralph Scot, and Dan from Va. too. Had a lot of new folks, young, nice folk to be around, ain,t GOD good?Will-alabama

Brent
May 14th, 2007, 01:32 PM
Scott,
Looks like you are holding your own with the Margaritas and the Grand
Marnier.

Missed everyone (except Kelly) and the catfish.

Hope someone figures out how to post pictures soon.

Any mechanical gremlins this year on the cruise?

See ya

weaver
May 14th, 2007, 02:22 PM
I think this was the first time we didn't have a break down, the closest we came was our new demo had a loose wheel when we got to Talladega, someone didn't have the wheel centered on the pins.

Alan

Slither
May 14th, 2007, 10:14 PM
I heard that there was a guy with a knocking engine:eek:... was he able to work out the issue and go on the cruise, or did he sit out? Didn't hear the results...

weaver
May 15th, 2007, 05:46 AM
It turned out to be loose torque converter bolts, we put the car on the lift and tightened them, no more rattle. I'm sure Bills ears were burning and it turned out to be something he didn't install.

Alan

Slither
May 15th, 2007, 10:43 PM
Glad it was a simple fix! That is always nice.

Thanks again Alan for a great weekend. Tell Your mom and Maurice, too:D. It was awesome!

ALVRRROOM
May 16th, 2007, 08:42 AM
Thanks Weavers for a great homecoming. You all always do a wonderful job. I know that much planning goes into an event like homecoming and the Butterworths appreciate the effort that you all make. We love our "Unique family".

Joan

dmswann
May 16th, 2007, 10:32 AM
Perhaps the title of the event should be changed to "Annual Unique Replica Reunion"! It really is more of a "family" reunion that a homecoming.

pgermond
May 16th, 2007, 05:46 PM
I've been away too long.... time for the prodigal son to come home next year!

will butterworth
May 17th, 2007, 05:37 AM
I was a youngster, I remember hearing the old folks had a saying"the south will rise again". Well, didn,t think too much about it, but ,today, the southern states are the business frontier of the country. Alabama is the third major producer of automobiles in the nation, Geargia has the best roads, Florida second and Alabama third. So, Phil, things are looking up here, always welcome here, missed you this go round, next yr. if you don,t show, we just might come looking for you.Will-alabama