PDA

View Full Version : Weekend at Pigeon Forge

weaver
September 10th, 2006, 07:17 PM
We had a great time with you all this weekend! It was nice to see some old cobra friends and make some new ones. Here are a few pics from this weekend...enjoy!

Alan and Paulette

glenn
September 11th, 2006, 04:26 AM
Alan, thanks for the pictures,sorry i missed it this year, maybe next time.
looks like everyone had a great time. especially those fellows sitting by
the sidewalk.
Take care all, glenn

will butterworth
September 11th, 2006, 07:10 AM
counseling Maurice and Alan, they needed a little jacking up most likely---good picture fellas, and where in sam hill did Sammy commandeer that hat?Good one of my crew, Joan needs to quit drinking though---Cy and Jana get married 23 sept., coming up quick, Joan already ordering me around and stuff--heck in dog house so much I don,t know whether to sniff folks or run out door barking at them.Or just squat and pee.Appreciate everyone--thanks Weavers--ya,ll did it. Will-alabama

will butterworth
September 11th, 2006, 07:14 AM
what about ,em watermalons---I told ya,ll they were good, yellow meat dixie queens, we get in scuffles eat,en melons at our house.Had tons of them this year. Will-alabama

dmswann
September 11th, 2006, 08:26 AM
Cars is what brought us all together, but the friendship and fellowship are the best parts. Great weekend. Great picture of Samantha Campbell!

ALVRRROOM
September 11th, 2006, 09:20 AM
Talking with Will recently, I commented that when we bought the car I did not realize we were also getting a "family". I am so delighted with the experiences we have had together in the past and look forward to many more in the future. You all are a great "family"

Joan (Professor vernon's administrative assistant)

juanone
September 11th, 2006, 10:06 AM
Alan, I dare say that on that picture of Will and Joan Butterworth, it looks as if Will has a Saint's Halo around his head.

Could it be St. Will after all??

will butterworth
September 11th, 2006, 11:44 AM
watermelons causes that.You all know you are invited to Cy and Jana,s wedding the 23 of sept.. He is a mech. eng. and she is an alabama revenue agent.Can,t ever get her mad at me.Will-alabama

pgermond
September 11th, 2006, 03:16 PM
The next to last picture - is that a halo around Will's head? Or an antenna that proves he is an alien from another galaxy?????

Looks like a great time :)

bittentoo
September 13th, 2006, 05:58 AM
Wish we could have been there. Looks like everyone had a great time!

Kelly & Jodina

juanone
September 13th, 2006, 06:46 AM
Phil, I made that same observation. I believe that we are now aware of Will's multiple characteristics one of which is very evident by that halo. St. Will I believe.

Juan