PDA

View Full Version : Shades of the Past

weaver
August 14th, 2006, 07:20 AM
If anyone has or needs a room for this years Shades of the Past show in Pigeon Forge let me know, we already have a few customers needing rooms and a couple not going. We should have around 20 cars this year so its going to be fun, I can already smell the shrimp boiling.

Alan

will butterworth
August 14th, 2006, 08:08 AM
my leave request approved last week, saw my old buddy Fats in Ranburne, stay all week and next week too.Already doing flight check--all bolts tight, fluid up, top on, tires up, begging for gas money here and there, it works whenyou tellem women the children are hungry and momma went off wnd left them. I started my POW diet last week so I will look trim and fit when ya,ll see me.Lotsa folks here said they will come by to see us, so will have to be on good behavior, and talk nice.Zach has us going on cherhola road tn.-nc, then back across on the dragon road nc to tn. and up parkway road to forge.Already applied prep. h. Says on box, kiss your hemhroids goodby, you know it works.Will go, see you in forge, need gas money if anyone has something of value left.Will-alabama

Master
August 14th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Alan, I can't make it this year because of a trade show, but my room is available for someone to use. But I would like it back next year because it is a great time. Just contact me on how you would like to work it out.

juanone
August 15th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Made my reservation and got a room, thanks to Maurice and Alan. Confirmed and ready to go, well not quite, have to tidy the car up a bit and change the oil and such.

Have to have the car in top shape or else. Rick gave me a sermon this last Sunday, no, not in church, at the Snakes n' Eggs. My car read 1 quart of oil down and needs an oil change. It's rough having him around, got to have the car ready for inspection at a moment's notice. He does not miss much.

See you in Pigeon Forge.