PDA

View Full Version : Unique's at London Cobra Show

juanone
June 27th, 2006, 03:38 AM
Here are some photos of the Uniques I was able to spot at the London Cobra Show. Enjoy.

Very few I am sad to say, but nevertheless Uniques just the same. I wish the Weavers would make an appearance at this wonderful show, they had quite a few vendors and manufacturers there.

You Unique owners need to make an effort and attend this awesome show. Rare opportunity really to see so many different types of Cobras.

Juan

will butterworth
June 27th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Thanks for pictures, we plan to go nexr year, building a 351w right now, will take block to sa and let Bill do a couple things to block, and get Maurice to build a set of new headers. Will get Zach to take pictures as we go and post .Love your car, would build the 289 car now instead of the 427 style. Your paint is going to be might near same as ours, mighty close. And little black top sets it off, but above 60mph gets to flopping, so will hold you down a bit, and that,s alright.Will-alabama

Slither
June 27th, 2006, 09:01 AM
I just love those red Cobras :D :D :D !

eliminator
June 27th, 2006, 01:05 PM
They estimated around 200 cars, most I have seen in one place.

Fridays weather was a little damp but Saturday and Sunday, excellent!

casaleenie
June 27th, 2006, 07:33 PM
Didn't bring my car due to the wet weather further north on Friday when I came down... . I waited by your car in London to meet you but you were no where to be found... Very few 289FIA cars to be found.. (that's why I love them)
I left London just before the motorcycle presentation and headed back home...

juanone
June 27th, 2006, 07:57 PM
Bummer man, I would have loved meeting you finally. I am sorry I missed you. Was the show awesome or what!

rdorman
July 6th, 2006, 09:23 AM
What, no pictures of my oldie but goodie?

Will, can't wait to have you up here!

Al, sorry man, I didn't know you where looking for Juan. I can find Juan in a crowd of a million!

Total numbers... I don't count, never have, never will... but the counts I heard most often centered around 220. With everything that is going on, I would be suprised if next year doesn't top 300. This year was lower then expected but that was probably weather related.

Weavers at London. This happens during the time they shut down for vacation. If I ate, slept, and breathed Cobras the other 50 weeks of the year... I think I would be heading for the beach! But, if they ever want to come and hang out or have some of those of us that will be there represent them, I am sure they would be MORE than welcome!