PDA

View Full Version : Homecoming Pics

TAGCAVE
May 13th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Here are a few pictures my wife and I took this weekend. Not as good as Jaun but here it goes. Check out the liquid sunshine on the windshield, that was all the rain we saw but it was all around us.

Rodney

juanone
May 13th, 2006, 06:30 PM
I am so down because I did not make it to Homecoming this year!! I spoke with Rick Bagley earlier this afternoon and he filled me in on the wonderful weather you all had and the great gathering with the Weavers. But most of all I am sorry for not being able to go on the cruise on Saturday, would have been my official coming out party with my UNIQUE.

On to Pigeon Forge, I will not miss this one again.

Please post pictures for us whimps afraid of the Kentucky Weather. Glad you all had a great time.

Juan

glenn
May 13th, 2006, 06:52 PM
hello everyone, thanks for the pictures of homecoming. hope to see some more.sure wish i could have been there. maybe i will get to see a few of you in carlisle next week. everyone be safe on the trip home.
Glenn

pgermond
May 14th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Rodney,

Those are some great shots.... hope to see others posting their photos when everyone gets home and settled in. BTW - how was lunch on Saturday? :)

Slither
May 14th, 2006, 11:22 PM
I felt like they should roll me out of there:p... what a buffet ... fantastic!

will butterworth
May 15th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Drove down hway 90 last week, don,t have words to describe what I saw, Biloxi to Pass Christian and over to waveland-bay st. louis, gone, house after house, hotels, gone, tsunami like devastation, lot of damage over in alabama-mobile area. Saw the offshore drilling rig that washed up mobile river and lodged against the new bridge. Awesome devastation, great task to bring back. Good luck, and glad to see you at homecoming.Will-alabama

Slither
May 15th, 2006, 09:22 PM
Thanks Will, it was great to see your family there, as well. I had a wonderful time putting names and faces together, and going on the cruise:D.

You are correct, it will be a huge task to rectify the damage... still has not really even started after almost nine months:eek:! Oh well...