PDA

View Full Version : Photo contest

excelguru
May 3rd, 2005, 01:43 PM
Okay guys, the latest issue (at least I think it's the latest issue) of Popular Hot Rodding (PHR) magazine has an article entitled "How to get your car into PHR". They give a bunch of rather interesting photo tips and techniques. Then they list the rules for a little contest they're having. Readers send in their best 5 pics. We should send a bunch from the Cobra genre since these magazines (usually) prefer not to acknowledge our existance. I plan to take and send a few.

Keith :)
My car is FOR SALE! (http://webpages.charter.net/excelguru/UMC_4_Sale.htm)

Naumoff
May 6th, 2005, 04:49 PM
Here's all I got.
http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/Naumoff/Mycobra 046_edited.jpg
Tony

Unique 427 #4279480 427s/o Nascar toploader 3.31 Jag IRS

Brent
May 7th, 2005, 04:14 AM
Winner!

I have some like that too. Mine was sitting just like yours at homecoming 3 years ago.

AHHHHH it is fun to remember what they were like when they were newborns ;)

Brent
427 SC Chassis #4279401
Candy Apple Red/White
402 FE/Toploader/3.54

weaver
May 7th, 2005, 08:26 AM
Tony you should see it now, covered in dust, ripped from her chassis and waiting for the engine install, it will be finished next Wed.

Alan

Naumoff
May 8th, 2005, 04:46 AM
Brent, My first win with my Cobra! It has to be some kind of a record.
I would like to thank everyone who helped with my project. Especially the people at Unique Motorcars.[^]LOL:D

Alan your killing me with anticipation![:P] I feel like a new dad waiting for the baby to be born.
We were at a friends Wedding yesterday and I'm carrying around pictures of my engine and someone elses deluxe pallet kit to show people what I'm getting.:( I think I got it bad what ever they call this illness, but my wife is very supportive![:P]
She actually seems excited too.:DBut who wouldn't be.
So next week I'll buy a box of cigars and be ready for delivery day.

Thanks again
Tony:D:D:D:D:D

Unique 427 #4279480 427s/o Nascar toploader 3.31 Jag IRS