PDA

View Full Version : Searching for a Connecticut Cobra cantact

cobraken
November 11th, 2004, 03:44 PM
I am currently researching Cobra kit cars. I have seen and sat in a few cars (ERA, Superformance, FFR, Shell Vally, Midstates). I have never seen or sat in a Unique. My problem is that I am fairly tall(6'5"), Unique's web site says that there cars will fit tall drivers. I talked with Unique and they said they could set up the car to give me more room. Unique suggested that I check out this forum to try to find a car in my area that I could see. I dought I will have any luck finding a local car set up for a tall person, but just seeing the car will be benifical to me. I heard they are great cars, I want to check it out for my self. I live in a town outside of Danbury Connecticut.

gasman
November 11th, 2004, 04:18 PM
My brother lives in Annapolis and unless there is a silent owner out there, he might be the closest Unique to you. What you heard is certainly true, Unique is a great car and the Unique family is fun to be a part of. Good luck in your decision making process. Everyone here will be happy to help.

Steve Foushee
Unique #4279389

clayfoushee
November 11th, 2004, 04:59 PM
Brfutbrian is very close to you, and he is very knowledgeable about the product.

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler (452.1-stroker), top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

Aggressor
November 12th, 2004, 08:04 AM
CobraKen
I live East of Harrisburg, PA. About 5 hours drive time from DanBury. If you want to go for a Sunday drive sometime call me and I'll show you my car.
Another resource for you is Bob Evans. You can find his email link by clicking the "Members" tab on this page. I think at last count Bob is around 7'2". He would be able to give you 1st hand knowledge of tall person Unique Cobra ownership.
-Geary

Pete W
November 15th, 2004, 11:47 AM
I live in Redding, CT probably not more than 10 miles from you and I would be happy to show you my Unique.

Pete W.