PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to all at homecoming.

glenn
May 18th, 2004, 08:14 PM
Hello everyone,
First I want to thank the Weavers for a wonderful Homecoming event.We had a great time, great food and great fellowship with everyone.Putting faces with names from the forum makes this for a more personable experince.Thanks to all who offered their assistance,advice and little elbow grease.
Brought the car home removed the valve covers again,pulled the plugs and checked with a magnate for any debris. Found nothing, sounds like its in the lower end.Called SA.and the plan is to let the Weavers bring the car back to Southern Automotive after the Carlisle show.Its not like I'll miss driving the car, because i'm still waiting for my registration from DMV.Needless to say those first 20 miles of the cruise were wonderful.Again THANKS to everyone.

Glenn
PS. Beautiful cars and wonderful people and everyone brought something special to the show to be proud of.We'll keep you posted on details when I know.

bittentoo
May 18th, 2004, 08:47 PM
Glenn, you have a great looking car[^]
And tough luck on the engine, I was there and listened to it run, that has to be the strangest noise i've ever heard come from an engine. Keep us posted as to what is found.

Kelly

brfutbrian
May 19th, 2004, 10:20 AM
glenn, glad to hear your car is still going to be in carlisle. no doubt bill p. will get it straightened out, and the worst thing is you have to do is pick up the car and do some more visiting with the weavers. and thats never a bad thing. and the postitive attidude says alot. not that anyone who met you in gadsden didnt learn that about you already. later, brian

clayfoushee
May 19th, 2004, 11:27 AM
Glenn,

Brian nailed it. Your positive attitude and smile spoke volumes about you!

Clay

'98 Unique #9299, 427FE side oiler, top-loader (close), 3.31 rear

Annapolis, MD

gasman
May 19th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Glenn, I have a great picture of your dash. I cannot get pictures to post on this site for stupidity reasons. Send me your email address so that you can post it for all to see.

Steve Foushee

eliminator
May 19th, 2004, 09:14 PM
I will help Steve out a little.
Wood Dash on Glenn's Car.

http://www.uniquecobra.com/uploaded/eliminator/Homecoming 014.jpg

Rick

gasman
May 19th, 2004, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the helping hand Rick. Glenn, this is first rate work!

Steve Foushee